What you need:
- Pretzel sticks
- Small cellophane treat bags
- Unsharpened Halloween pencils
- Curling ribbon
How to do it:
1. Fill the treat bags with pretzels, making sure all (or most) of the pretzels are vertical in the bag.
2. Tightly tie a small length of curling ribbon to the unsharpened end of each pencil, in a double knot. Trim excess ends, leaving 1-2cm. This will help the pencil stay in the bag.
3. Put the unsharpened end of the pencil partway in the bag, so the rest of the pencil sticks out for the stick part of your broom.
4. Tie a long length of ribbon in a double knot around the pencil and the bag, securing the bag to the pencil. This length of ribbon should sit *above* the ribbon tied on the pencil, but outside the bag.
5. Curl the ribbon, and serve!