1. This is Terry McAuliffe:
2. 1) He supports a woman’s fundamental right to choose.
3. 2) McAuliffe also supports the no-cost birth-control benefit under Obamacare that will ensure access to birth control for thousands of Virginia women who may otherwise not be able to afford it.
5. 4) Terry believes that survivors of sexual assault have the right to access emergency contraception.
6. 5) And he wants to make sure Virginia’s reproductive-health care clinics stay open to serve women and families.
7. Virginia voters, go to the polls on November 5.
Paid for by NARAL Pro-Choice America, www.ProChoiceAmerica.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏