2. He’s bringing along a stacked roster of friends, like Jeezy, Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Mack Wilds, Sage the Gemini, IamSu, and DJ Drama.
Presumably, together, they will hotbox at least seven tour busses each night.
3. To prepare, the crew got together under one roof. The results are like an upscale California version of The Real World, soaked in bong water.
4. These guys apparently actually get along, and some of them can act, too. Watch Mack Wilds say good morning to some friends:
5. And Sage the Gemini goof off during poolside yoga:
6. Rich Homie Quan opens up during a confessional:
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴