2. He’s bringing along a stacked roster of friends, like Jeezy, Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Mack Wilds, Sage the Gemini, IamSu, and DJ Drama.
Presumably, together, they will hotbox at least seven tour busses each night.
3. To prepare, the crew got together under one roof. The results are like an upscale California version of The Real World, soaked in bong water.
4. These guys apparently actually get along, and some of them can act, too. Watch Mack Wilds say good morning to some friends:
5. And Sage the Gemini goof off during poolside yoga:
6. Rich Homie Quan opens up during a confessional:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.