1. While getting ready, she took a selfie with her cat:
3. And without pants, she was feeling great. So great that she winked at MTV’s social media staffer:
6. She did NOT reveal her elusive belly button.
7. She paused the song in the middle of the performance, for an awkward spoken interlude about how she was scared to jump onto her backup dancers, so she would walk around the stage instead.
8. Later, she shook hands with Jason Derulo, with two hands in the style of a visiting dignitary.
9. That handshake made her fast friends with Derulo’s date Jordin Sparks, whose phone she stole:
11. Taylor made a thizz face while dancing to “Black Widow,” and Vine users couldn’t help but re-dub the moment with new music, using the hashtag #TaylorSwiftDancingToStuff.
Here she is being Taylor to Khia’s classic “My Neck, My Back”:
G-Eazy’s “I Mean It”:
Soulja Boy’s anthemic “We Made It”:
And Bobby Shmurda’s chart-climbing “Hot Boy”:
12. After the show, she lovingly stepped into Lorde and Ed Sheeran’s spotlights:
13. And paid Jessie J this backhanded compliment:
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀