1. While getting ready, she took a selfie with her cat:
3. And without pants, she was feeling great. So great that she winked at MTV’s social media staffer:
6. She did NOT reveal her elusive belly button.
7. She paused the song in the middle of the performance, for an awkward spoken interlude about how she was scared to jump onto her backup dancers, so she would walk around the stage instead.
8. Later, she shook hands with Jason Derulo, with two hands in the style of a visiting dignitary.
9. That handshake made her fast friends with Derulo’s date Jordin Sparks, whose phone she stole:
11. Taylor made a thizz face while dancing to “Black Widow,” and Vine users couldn’t help but re-dub the moment with new music, using the hashtag #TaylorSwiftDancingToStuff.
Here she is being Taylor to Khia’s classic “My Neck, My Back”:
G-Eazy’s “I Mean It”:
Soulja Boy’s anthemic “We Made It”:
And Bobby Shmurda’s chart-climbing “Hot Boy”:
12. After the show, she lovingly stepped into Lorde and Ed Sheeran’s spotlights:
13. And paid Jessie J this backhanded compliment:
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️