1. While getting ready, she took a selfie with her cat:
3. And without pants, she was feeling great. So great that she winked at MTV’s social media staffer:
6. She did NOT reveal her elusive belly button.
7. She paused the song in the middle of the performance, for an awkward spoken interlude about how she was scared to jump onto her backup dancers, so she would walk around the stage instead.
8. Later, she shook hands with Jason Derulo, with two hands in the style of a visiting dignitary.
9. That handshake made her fast friends with Derulo’s date Jordin Sparks, whose phone she stole:
11. Taylor made a thizz face while dancing to “Black Widow,” and Vine users couldn’t help but re-dub the moment with new music, using the hashtag #TaylorSwiftDancingToStuff.
Here she is being Taylor to Khia’s classic “My Neck, My Back”:
G-Eazy’s “I Mean It”:
Soulja Boy’s anthemic “We Made It”:
And Bobby Shmurda’s chart-climbing “Hot Boy”:
12. After the show, she lovingly stepped into Lorde and Ed Sheeran’s spotlights:
13. And paid Jessie J this backhanded compliment:
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.