1. Ryn Weaver's voice soars through 79 layers of intricate production on "OctaHate," her earth-shaking debut single, but not her first song.
5. Chris Young's turned-up ballad for his better half, "Who I Am With You."
6. Baby-faced Missisippi duo Rae Sremmurd's yawping braggers anthem, "No Flex Zone."
7. Ascendant pop-rap diva Becky G's "Shower," which sounds a tiny bit like Rihanna's 2007 smash "Umbrella."
8. Slow wine to Gyptian's "Stunta," which reunites the Jamaican singer with Brooklyn producer Ricky Blaze his collaborator on 2010 international hit "Hold Yuh."
9. Aerobic shit-talkers Young Thug, Freddie Gibbs, and A$AP Ferg punch through walls over a sinister snap beat for "Old English," from Nas' upcoming Mass Appeal imprint compilation.
10. Alt-J returns as a trio with "Hunger of the Pine," a Miley Cyrus-sampling builder about how longing for someone can hurt as physically as hunger does.
11. "Classic," mom-approved throwback pop from boy wonder duo MKTO.
12. "Ain't It Fun," Paramore's spreading-since-January celebration of self-reliance, which proves singer Hayley Williams can write a gospel-tinged pop song as well or better than hitmakers like Dr. Luke.
14. Veteran rock singer and composer Mike Oldfield makes a comeback with "Nuclear," a wrenching ballad that scored the trailer for Metal Gear Solid V, the upcoming installment of the blockbuster game series.
15. Star producer Mike WiLL Made It attempts to bring Phil Collins-style melancholy back to pop radio, with rappers, on "Buy the World."
16. Charli XCX co-wrote Iggy Azalea's "Fancy"; "Boom Clap" is her equally cheeky and feel-good solo single.
17. Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's sorry-not-sorry bad girls sing-along, "Somethin Bad."
18. Jake Owen's barefoot, no-worries country rap ditty, "Beachin."
19. MAUSI's blissful, disco-tinged summer party soundtrack, "My Friend Has a Swimming Pool."
20. Sylvan Esso's shivers-inducing song about catcalling, "Hey Mami."
21. "Now," producer Bassnectar's whiplash collaboration with Rye Rye.
22. FKA Twigs' thirst-quenching, confidently nasty slow-burner, "Two Weeks."
23. Harmonizing sisters First Aid Kit take the folksy road less traveled on "My Silver Lining."
24. "Like a River Runs," the heart-racing anthem from Jack Antonoff's side project, Bleachers.
25. Mary J. Blige's goodbye-to-your-bullshit jam, "Suitcase."
26. "Thinking Out Loud," Ed Sheeran's stripped-down celebration of forever love.
26. Drag Race star Adore Delano's big-vocals booty-popper, "I Adore U."
27. "American Kids," Kenny Chesney's country-via-Southern California single, which celebrates life's low-key glamorous moments.
28. Sam Hunt's restless flirtation with a girl in Levi's cutoffs, "Leave the Night On."
29. "I Don't Dance," the song Lee Brice wrote for his bride that's becoming a first dance wedding staple.
30. "She Twerkin," Atlanta rapper Ca$h Out's earworm ass-shaker, produced by DJ Spinz and Dun Deal.
31. "Where It's At," country singer Dustin Lynch's tribute to hair-down intimacy that pairs guitar licks with a hip-hop downbeat.
34. Vancouver band White Lung's slick and venomous "Down with the Monster."
35. Luis Coronel's puppy love waltz, "Tenerte."
36. ZHU's shuffling remix of Lana Del Rey's "West Coast."
37. Jessie Ware's super sexy "Tough Love," a collaboration with the super production team BenZel: Benny Blanco and Two Inch Punch.
38. Puff Daddy and French Montana rap about J.Lo and dieting on the even-more-ridiculous remix of Wiz Khalifa's ridiculous "We Dem Boyz."
39. "Go," the stadium-filling song Grimes wrote for Rihanna.
40. Montreal band Tops' lazy afternoon jam, "Change of Heart."
41. Unstoppable trend-hopper Soulja Boy's take on Drake's latest, "0 to 100."