1. On Monday night’s Fallon, Jimmy dressed up as Neil Young and sang Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” with Crosby, Stills & Nash.
2. No, this is not a dream, it’s just 2014.
Add this cover to the year’s other weird Neil Young news — like the time he funded a streaming service called Pono on Kickstarter, or the time he recorded and pressed a vinyl record with Jack White on live TV.
3. Watch the entire performance:
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️