2. The song’s about a totally relatable, “spontaneous summer night,” the band explained via email.
“Sneaking out to your best friend’s house because their parents are away for the weekend. It’s the soundtrack to all those nostalgic house parties you went to when you were 16/17, you know the ones we mean — the one where you got drunk for the first time, stayed up and had the best night of your life.”
MAUSI consists of half English, half Italian brother-sister duo Daisy (vocals) and Thomas Dinetto (keys), plus Benji Huntrod (drums) and Ben Brown (guitar). The band got together after meeting at university in Newcastle, then spending a no-fucks-given summer together in Milan.
4. So go on, roll through summer like:
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.