2. An impressive faction of new artists got together to soundtrack the movie’s brutal near future. There’s even a Kendrick Lamar and Tame Impala collaboration.
Lamar and the Australian band linked to record a new version of 2012 jam “Feels Like We Only Go Backwards.” Ellie Goulding turns up a couple times, A$AP Rocky teams up with muscly French producer Gessafelstein, and there’s more new stuff from Zedd and Chance The Rapper.
5. It’s got an awesome sax solo! Dude is totally going for it.
6. Now, go control and conquer your fears.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰