2. An impressive faction of new artists got together to soundtrack the movie’s brutal near future. There’s even a Kendrick Lamar and Tame Impala collaboration.
Lamar and the Australian band linked to record a new version of 2012 jam “Feels Like We Only Go Backwards.” Ellie Goulding turns up a couple times, A$AP Rocky teams up with muscly French producer Gessafelstein, and there’s more new stuff from Zedd and Chance The Rapper.
5. It’s got an awesome sax solo! Dude is totally going for it.
6. Now, go control and conquer your fears.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈