It’s true: Justin Bieber likes noodling around in the studio as much as he likes bucket hats, fancy cars, Michael Jackson, harem pants, Lil Twist, or pretty much anything.
On Wednesday, he shared snippets of 11 new recordings, straight from the mixing board.
5. The bedroom voice one where he wonders if it’s worth going through all this with you:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏