It’s true: Justin Bieber likes noodling around in the studio as much as he likes bucket hats, fancy cars, Michael Jackson, harem pants, Lil Twist, or pretty much anything.
On Wednesday, he shared snippets of 11 new recordings, straight from the mixing board.
5. The bedroom voice one where he wonders if it’s worth going through all this with you:
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹