It’s true: Justin Bieber likes noodling around in the studio as much as he likes bucket hats, fancy cars, Michael Jackson, harem pants, Lil Twist, or pretty much anything.
On Wednesday, he shared snippets of 11 new recordings, straight from the mixing board.
5. The bedroom voice one where he wonders if it’s worth going through all this with you:
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋