1. At Sunday night’s Billboard Music Awards, Michael Jackson rose. In hologram form, because we are living in the ~future~ now and stuff like that can happen.
3. Not gonna lie, it was kind of weird. Because, um, that’s not a real person.
4. And maybe while you were watching you were confused/upset/unsure of everything.
5. It was *like* MJ was up there dancing and grooving like he would. Until you remembered that it most definitely was not.
7. GREAT JOB YOU GUYS.
8. Watch the entire performance:
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱