1. At Sunday night’s Billboard Music Awards, Michael Jackson rose. In hologram form, because we are living in the ~future~ now and stuff like that can happen.
3. Not gonna lie, it was kind of weird. Because, um, that’s not a real person.
4. And maybe while you were watching you were confused/upset/unsure of everything.
5. It was *like* MJ was up there dancing and grooving like he would. Until you remembered that it most definitely was not.
7. GREAT JOB YOU GUYS.
8. Watch the entire performance:
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.