1. Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe
2. Dee Snider of Twisted Sister
3. Bret Michaels of Poison
4. Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe
5. C.C. DeVille of Poison
6. Stephen Pearcy of Ratt
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."