1. When she made sweatpants look chic.
London label Criminal Damage’s “Team Player” crewneck looks great with graphic sweats emblazoned with the logo of Ciara’s fiancé Future’s boutique label, Freebandz.
2. When she tucked the tummy under a minimalist leather trench in Milan.
Just a couple days before officially announcing her pregnancy on The View.
3. When she rocked a snuggie dress with bae on the beach.
Ci’s an Opening Ceremony fan. Here, she’s wearing what looks like a hooded dress from DKNY and OC’s third capsule collection, topped with an OC varsity jacket. Adorably, Future also has this jacket. (Rihanna and Drake have also been spotted recently in matching grayscale bombers.)
4. When she glowed on the red carpet.
5. When she made the baby doll dress look grown-up.
This silk dress floats away from the bump above the waist but doesn’t scream “maternity,” and hits perfectly at mid-thigh.
6. And kept it effortlessly simple for errand running.
Monochrome essentials for LA winter: a long tee, sleek leggings and sneaker-ish loafers.
9. When she reinvented business casual.
In this rare navy moment, stretch pants and a tunic brilliantly masquerade as a chic, pinstripe suit. She wore this for a January gala honoring Carole King.
12. And strapped up for Valentine’s Day.
She performed at LA radio station Power 106.1’s Valentine’s Crush concert in this harness gown with leather sleeves.
13. When she jazzed up a shirt dress with statement sneakers.
15. But, most of all, when she moonwalked in denim at the mall.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.