1. Maternity fashion icon Ciara gave birth to her first child yesterday in L.A.
But what’s the baby’s name? “Look in the album credits…” a source close to Future said.
3. According to Future’s liner note thank yous, his new son’s name is also Future.
“To my kids Jakobi, Londyn, Prince, baby Future, & my adopted son Jaiden I love you guys more than life I promise, I promise, I promise!!,” he wrote.
During her pregnancy, Ciara said she and Future had already picked a name. “I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it,” she told Us in May.
A rep for Future declined to comment.
Ciara confirms: “FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Thumbnail image: Larry Busacca / Getty
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.