1. Maternity fashion icon Ciara gave birth to her first child yesterday in L.A.
But what’s the baby’s name? “Look in the album credits…” a source close to Future said.
3. According to Future’s liner note thank yous, his new son’s name is also Future.
“To my kids Jakobi, Londyn, Prince, baby Future, & my adopted son Jaiden I love you guys more than life I promise, I promise, I promise!!,” he wrote.
During her pregnancy, Ciara said she and Future had already picked a name. “I went with what felt right in my soul and my gut. I didn’t second guess it,” she told Us in May.
A rep for Future declined to comment.
Ciara confirms: “FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”
Thumbnail image: Larry Busacca / Getty
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲