1. A is for Acid
In the first episode, Jesse and Walt have to dispose of Emilio’s body and use hydrofluoric acid to dissolve the body. This becomes their go-to body disposal method. Yum.
2. B is for BITCH
Yo, Jesse Pinkman loves the word Bitch, Bitch.
3. C is for Crystal Meth
The beautiful blue crystals that is the glue of Breaking Bad.
4. D is for DING DING DING!
6. E is for Eyebrows
Let’s be honest…the original car wash owner, Bogdan, had eyebrows that were the real star of the first season.
7. F is for Flynn
9. G is for Gus
Gustavo Fring, the scariest fast-food chicken chain owner. Ever.
10. H is for Heisenburg
Such a badass alias. Props, Mr. White.
12. I is for I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Skyler keeps whining about being in danger and Walt puts her in her place with the best line of the series.
14. J is for Jesse and Jane
So you have a hot landlord, the only logical thing to do next is sleep with each other and do some drugs. Life lessons, kids.
16. K is for Krazy 8
Krazy 8 is the first drug lord Walt and Jesse tango with. He is also Walt’s first kill. He struggles with it, feeds him sandwiches without the crust, has an internal moral struggle….eventually kills him while being stabbed with a shard of plate.
17. L is for Los Pollos Hermanos
The best chicken in the southwest and the perfect cover for a billion dollar drug ring.
18. M is for Mexico
This show only takes places in two places…New Mexico and…Old Mexico.
19. N is for Nursing Home
The perfect place to plant a wheelchair bomb.
21. O is for Opportunities to Launder
Skyler has a moment of brilliance when she pushes Walt to buy the old car wash to launder money through instead of a random laser tag joint that would invite questions.
22. P is for Pontiac Aztek
The BEST getaway car ever.
24. Q is for Questionable Attorney
Every criminal has one.
25. R is for Ricin
It’s first use: Attempting to poison Tuco, thanks for ruining that Hector
It’s second appearance: Used to make Jesse thing Rice and Beans poisoned Brock
It’s third use: TBD, we last saw Walt getting it out of his secret hiding place at the beginning of season 5B
27. S is for Scary Twins
Tuco’s scary ass cousins come around to try and kill some folks. Spoiler alert, they don’t win.
29. T is for Ted Beneke
…whose only function was to give Skyler something to do.
31. U is for Undercover Meth Lab
Meth lab in an RV? Elementary. Using houses being fumigated to cook— 99.1% pure genius.
33. V is for Victor
A victim of Gus’s cold, cold soul…and a box cutter. RIP Victor
34. W is for Walt Whitman
An inspiration for Gale, reading material on the can for Hank….and the demise of Walter White.
35. X is for X-Ray Technician
When Marie Shrader wasn’t shoplifting or being a huge pain in the ass, she was an x-ray technician. But who cares.
38. Y is for Young’ns
Jesse has a soft spot for kids. When encountered, he tries his best to protect kids from the drug world….unlike Walt who has no fucks to give.
40. Z is for the Zesty Dealer
Lydia is the latest drug lord (if you can call her that). She’s twitchy, neurotic and ZESTY….aka batshit crazy.
…it’s probably the Stevia.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎