1. When he wanted to know if he could actually eat words.
2. When he invented peanut butter fingers.
3. When it wasn’t even a question if he was hungry.
4. When he would do ANYTHING to protect his food.
5. When he was offended that anyone would ever hang up on food.
6. When he found the good in Rachel’s meat trifle.
7. When he got other people to make his food.
8. When this was his idea of moderation.
9. When no metaphor could stand between Joey and his food.
10. When he wasn't into either/or questions.
11. When you understood his love of pizza on a spiritual level.
12. When there was only one response to the word "food."
13. When he joined an angry mob to get candy from Monica.
14. When he actually owned Thanksgiving pants.
Everybody needs a pair.
15. When not even a quickly dissolving marriage got in his way of eating.
16. When he had no apologies.
17. When he did the only logical thing you can do when your fridge breaks.
18. When the five-second rule was more like the five-minute rule.
19. And, of course, when he unapologetically ate it all.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!