1. When she knew her time was precious.
2. When she accurately did impressions of her friends.
3. When her comfort was the most important.
4. When she wasn't afraid to talk about her sex life.
5. When she had the right idea about those pesky plastic children.
6. When she modernized her wedding vows.
7. When she acknowledged she was growing as a person.
8. When she knew she was awesome.
9. When she was honest about the activities going on in the house.
10. When she got to the heart of the retail experience.
11. When she was honest about people getting in her way.
12. When she called Giles' girlfriend this:
13. When she was overflowing with finesse.
14. When she tried to be comforting and it didn't come out quite right.
15. When she just wanted people to go away.
16. When she knew Martha Stewart was evil.
17. When patience was just not an option.
If only we could all have Anya's brutal honesty .
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!