1. At least once a month you convince yourself that you're dying. It's something new every time.
2. Even when your doctor tells you that you're fine, you're still in denial.
3. Constantly monitoring any changes in your body.
4. After you make it through another month: "Well I'm not dead...yet..."
5. Sanitizing everything.
6. You also have a plethora of different medicines and vitamins stocked away, just waiting for cold and flu season to start.
7. Someone is sick at work? Double up on the vitamin and probiotic intake.
8. Googling even the slightest symptoms.
9. Then you proceed to go through the deepest, darkest Internet forums for whatever sickness you think you have. Searching for anyone who had the same symptoms as you.
10. You self diagnose yourself and even determine what stage of cancer you have.
11. Constantly dealing with your friends and family not taking you seriously.
12. Secretly writing different drafts of your will, on the off chance you ended up right and are actually dying.
13. Any kind of sudden symptoms and you immediately clear your internet history.
14. A dry throat will make you a nervous wreck.
15. Sometimes you can't even enjoy an alcoholic beverage because you think about what it will do to your body.
16. You hold your breath when walking by someone who's smoking.
17. You douse yourself in mosquito repellant if you know you'll be remotely close to a lake or even one shrubbery.
18. Avoid missing any work in the event you'll actually need to use those sick days.
19. You refuse to drink tap water.
20. You dread using public restrooms.
21. Avoiding the sun at all costs and shaking your head at people who don't wear sunscreen.
22. "Where are my keys?" or "I can't remember why I came in here." Oh no...I have Alzheimer's too.
23. "I'm too young to have that kind of cancer." Google to find out other people have had it at your age.
24. The smallest cut will put you in fear of getting an infection.
25. You love traveling but the thought of all the diseases you can get on a plane and in different countries gives you a panic attack.
The best thing to do would be to stay off the internet and enjoy your life...but, wait...how will you ever know if something is wrong with you?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!