1. You get distracted by every little thing.
2. You easily get sucked into the Internet.
3. Nothing will stop you from procrastinating.
4. You keep waiting for any kind of inspiration.
5. You start craving all of the snacks.
6. You finally think you have something that'll get you through this obstacle.
7. But that moment of hope only lasts for a minute.
8. You start re-reading your work.
9. You discover way too many typos and want to delete everything.
10. It feels like your brain has given up.
11. If you have some ideas you can't get yourself to write about any of them.
12. You get bored.
13. And disappointed in the stuff you've written so far.
14. You don't know what to do with your work.
15. You want to sit in a corner and cry.
16. You suddenly become apathetic towards everything.
17. You want to quit but failure is not an option.
18. You try to find some sort of motivation to carry on.
19. Voilà! The words start pouring from your fingers.
20. You manage to finish the piece.
21. You no longer feel bad for wasting so much time.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!