1. If you were a part of theater when you were in high school, auditioning for every musical was literally THE WORST.
2. You dreaded almost all of the school dances.
3. Going to clubs makes you feel uncomfortable.
4. You're unsure how to escalate things on the dance floor when someone cute comes up to dance with you.
5. Dancing sober is out of the question.
6. You refuse to go to Zumba classes because you know how embarrassing it'll be.
7. Deciding to play Dance Dance Revolution at an arcade is like walking through the gates of hell.
8. When you try to copy someone's dance moves but realize you have no rhythm.
9. Even if someone gives you advice on how to move your body, it typically ends in a disaster.
10. Always hearing this: "Why don't you get up and dance?"
11. And this: "I'm sure you're just over-exaggerating! Loosen up and just have fun!"
12. When the Cha Cha Slide song comes on at parties, it's a life saver.
13. Interpretive dancing is your best friend.
14. When you accidentally look into a mirror when you're dancing.
15. Or injure someone with your wicked dance moves.
16. You don't know what to do when they play a hit song and everyone starts dancing perfectly.
17. Just thinking about all the dancing that's going to be required at big celebrations gives you a mild panic attack.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!