1. Remember your eyebrows are sisters, not twins.
2. Determine where you need to wax. No need to go rogue here.
3. Find your natural arch.
4. Wash your hands.
5. Prep the area.
6. Apply wax in the direction your hair grows, and pull in the opposite.
7. Hold brow in place with one hand while you pull the strip with the other hand.
8. Wax in sections, not in one fell swoop.
9. Treat home waxing like yoga. Just breathe.
10. Use baby oil to remove leftover wax residue after you’re finished.
11. Trim it up, but don’t go crazy.
12. Resist the urge to apply makeup to this area for at least an hour.
Nair makes it even easier to wax in the comfort of your own home. Go on, we believe in you!
Images courtesy of Abbey Lossing for BuzzFeed