Sending bravery to LGBTs in Russia. The rise in government abuse is archaic. Hosing teenagers with pepper spray? Beatings? Mother Russia?
The Russian government is criminal. Oppression will be met with revolution. Russian LGBTs you are not alone. We will fight for your freedom.
Why didn’t you arrest me when you had the chance, Russia? Because you didn’t want answer to the world?
4. In that third tweet, Gaga is referring to her trouble with Russian authorities in 2012. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev spoke out against the law and allowed her concert to go on as planned.
Thank You Prime Minister Medvedev for not standing by your party’s anti gay propaganda law & instead supporting my show+fans all over Russia— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) December 7, 2012
Prime Minister Medvedev please accept my gratitude I am looking forward to performing in RUSSIA & celebrating our cultures coming together— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) December 7, 2012
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎