2. In March, the magazine featured a shirtless Justin Bieber on its cover with the headline “Bad Boy.”
3. That’s three covers in the last six months where the model is at least half-nude.
6. Perhaps these covers are a return the state of things in 2010, the magazine’s most shirtless year by a wide margin.
8. Rolling Stone declined to comment for this story.
- More than 35 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- The president of the EU Council says the bloc's leaders want UK's exit plans "to be specified as soon as possible."
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.