2. In March, the magazine featured a shirtless Justin Bieber on its cover with the headline “Bad Boy.”
3. That’s three covers in the last six months where the model is at least half-nude.
6. Perhaps these covers are a return the state of things in 2010, the magazine’s most shirtless year by a wide margin.
8. Rolling Stone declined to comment for this story.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀