2. In March, the magazine featured a shirtless Justin Bieber on its cover with the headline “Bad Boy.”
3. That’s three covers in the last six months where the model is at least half-nude.
6. Perhaps these covers are a return the state of things in 2010, the magazine’s most shirtless year by a wide margin.
8. Rolling Stone declined to comment for this story.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝
- Fitbit has announced two new versions of the super-popular Charge HR and Flex, marking the first time that it has reimagined any of its existing devices ⌚️