Do you like the self-empowerment anthem "Pretty Hurts"?
1. Then try Kacey Musgraves' "Follow Your Arrow."
What about "Ghost"?
2. It's pretty similar to Lauryn Hill's song that came out this year.
Ooh and the chilling masterpiece that is "Haunted."
3. You should get into Jessie Ware.
How about the absolutely lovable duet "Drunk in Love"?
4. Look no further than Bey's BFF Kelly.
It's hard to stop listening to the disco anthem "Blow."
5. But force yourself to take a break with Mykki Blanco.
Are you looking for another sad, slinky jam like "No Angel"?
6. Wet's "No Lie" will do the trick.
This song has the same minimalist warbling that Bey uses on her track. It's pretty awesome how Wet's singer Kelly Zutrau shifts straight into power mode for the song's hook. Something the versatile B would be proud of.
Are you sick of "Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor" being stuck in your head?
7. Allow Cassie and Nicki Minaj to handle that earworm for you.
Is there anything as sexy as "Partition"?
8. No, so listen to Temi DollFace's "Pata Pata" instead.
Are you blown away by the honesty of "Jealous"?
9. Then RaVaughn's "Best Friend" is what you should play next.
Does "Rocket" get you in the mood?
10. Let Janelle Monáe get you past foreplay.
Are you absolutely floored by the magic that is the fusion of Drake and Beyonce in "Mine"?
11. I think a Britney deep cut is right for you.
Do you spend all day wishing you were running around Coney Island singing "XO" with Queen Bey?
12. Continue that fantasy with Frank Ocean's version of "Strawberry Swing."
Are you addicted to shaking your hands in front of your face to "Flawless?"
13. Then keep moving those hands to "Without Me."
Does the thought of Destiny's Child leading a revolution to "Superpower" give you hope for the future?
14. Chance The Rapper's "Lost" will make you feel the same way.
Beyoncé's duet with Frank Ocean is a slow jam about the intense power of love. This cut from Chance The Rapper's mixtape Acid Rap is the same tale from a younger perspective. Nothing's more powerful than the all-consuming puppy love. Noname Gypsy lends a hand with a stunning verse of her own. Love is real people.