1. Chewing on fingers.
2. Dreaming of fast food.
3. Staring at empty plates and glassware.
4. Pretending you're lost in a desert
5. Smelling food you plan to eat.
6. Almost giving in.
7. Trying to eat paper.
8. Staring at food.
9. Gathering all the food you plan to eat.
10. Being grateful for those moments when you're not craving food.
11. Noticing how weird people look when they eat.
12. Drop kicking food to stop yourself from eating it.
13. Considering eating weird things.
14. Angrily chewing on random things
15. Asking yourself whether soap counts as food.
16. Dreaming of watermelon
Really.... this happens a lot.
Maybe that's just me.
17. Thinking about world hunger.
18. Appreciating little things.
19. Understanding the meaning of self-control
20. Breaking a fast because you find out you're pregnant
21. Considering eating grass.
22. Missing your favorite foods.
For me, that's bananas
23. Licking a chopstick.
24. Licking anything
25. Having less energy than usual.
26. Figuring out why patience is a virtue.
27. Preparing to finally eat...
28. Forgetting how to yogurt.
29. Binge eating after the fast
30. Forgetting your manners
31. Bonus: Having a great time breaking fast with family and friends
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!