1. Why does an entry-level position need 3+ years of experience?
2. You need 5 professional references?
3. You want a “funny anecdote” in the body of your email?
4. Why do you need my social security number and drivers license number?
5. New job listing that I qualify for? Where?
6. Would I like to know about these awesome bennies? Sure!
7. All I get is the auto-response email?
8. Expected salary?
9. Upload my resume AND complete your custom application?
10. Oohh you're paying $0.50 more than minimum wage?
11. Can I reapply for that position you relisted?
12. Hi there, I applied for a position last week?
13. Could you please respond to my inquiries?
14. Why is this so hard?
15. No new emails?
16. What time is it?
17. Is that an actual response??
18. Am I available to talk at 10:30am tomorrow?
19. Complete this 14 page job application?
20. Three stages of interviewing?
21. Security clearance? Special certificates? Graduate degree?
22. Am I going to be freaking late to this interview?
23. How much will I have to work with others?
24. Did I nail it?
25. So I should just wait for a call back, then?
26. Do I just need to start all over again?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!