1. Trying to play it cool when you first start dating. (But mostly you just get weird.)
2. Managing reality versus expectation the first time you have sex.
And trying to hide the desperation that follows you around like a perfume.
3. That feeling of claustrophobia when you first move in together.
4. Because you can't hide your weird hobbies from them anymore.
5. Or the fact that you don't really have your shit together.
6. When you stay out all night and forget to call her.
And you think acting overly casual will diffuse the situation. (It won't.)
7. You're totally busted, but you keep making outlandish excuses.
8. When you have opposing views on confrontation.
9. You're accused of having "crazy eyes" during a fight.
10. That one insult they throw at you that comes right out of left field...
...and has you so frustrated that you can't even find the words.
It's OK, buddy, take a breath. You just crossed paths with a real-life mind ninja.
11. You get jealous about a hot co-worker and make nonsensical threats.
12. Your possessive side turns you into a bit of a stalker.
13. You try to stand up to the intimidating older brother.
After practicing in the mirror a couple times and channeling DeNiro's Taxi Driver.