- MsPrickleFinger "18 Little Things You've Never Noticed..."
- MsPrickleFinger "How Terrible Are Your "Buffy The Vamp..."
- MsPrickleFinger "What Does Your Taste In Art Say About..."
- MsPrickleFinger "This Quiz Will Reveal The Exact Year ..."
- MsPrickleFinger "21 Reasons Melbourne Is The Greatest ..."
- MsPrickleFinger "Can You Guess The Famous Book Without..."
- MsPrickleFinger "Can You Pass A Year 12 General Maths ..."
Yeah Cadbury Dreams are still in Oz. I bought one yesterday. :/
Way to completely miss the point. Maybe next year they should have more diversity on the selection panel so that the winner is more likely to be chosen on strength rather than anything else. No one is saying “give an award to a woman who isn’t as deserving”, rather with such a tiny number of female recipients over such a long period of time, we are saying “are women being overlooked in this? Surely some women have been more deserving of these awards over this period of time?”