- msdianaisabel "This Heartbreaking Photo Shows An Eld..."
Response to What’s The Most Annoying Grammatical Error?:
“Too, to, and two” being used incorrectly. As well as “their, there, and they’re.”
SEX on the beach! Not hugs haha
NOT WARIO! That’s Waluigi
Ants…I used to sit on my porch and pick up ants one by one and eat them. Wtf was wrong with me?! Haha
This article is awesome. Thank you! I am Mormon, a single mom, never married and almost 30. I’ve stopped going to church just based on the isolation and judgment I feel there for not having my life follow the “guidelines” of the church. I’m not a bad person, I know I’m not, but I am definitely a black sheep in the Mormon world. If we as a people and religion are meant to “love one another” and not judge others by their lives, why don’t the members of this church practice what they preach? The hipocrisy is just insane. I live in Utah and I’ve noticed a fascinating trend: when I attend my church meetings, I have friends all over the ward and neighborhood. However, the second I stop going, they stop talking to me and avoid me like the plague. How “Christ Like” is that?
Eugene…DAMN GINA! That boy could make a paper bag look good ;)
I’m not trying to defend the extreme vanity of this family, but these photos do look photoshopped. Just saying!
This past year has been one hell of a year for me. I gave birth to a wonderful baby boy in April 2014. Within a month of him being born, his dad was thrown in jail (2 days after we moved to another state) and I was stuck living alone with a newborn and nowhere near my family. Long story short, I ended up moving back home and because of the help and kindness of my family and parents, I was able to go to school while they babysat for me. Unfortunately going to school doesn’t pay the bills and even though I was working a part time from home job, I was still struggling financially to buy the necessities for my son. On Christmas morning 2024, there was a knock on my door. When I opened the door, no one was there but there was an envelope on my families door mat with my name on it. I opened it, and inside were gift cards of a substantial amount to Target and Walmart from my Secret Santa. I immediately broke down into tears. Not only was this person a Secret Santa, but they were also my angel that day. I still don’t know who the person or persons are that did that for me, but thanks to them I was able to buy diapers and formula for a few months until I got back on my feet. I thank my lucky stars all the time for them.
I’m a single mom and one night at a local bar I started talking to a pretty cute guy. I told him I was a mom and he says to me “Are you an orphanage? Because I’d like to give you another kid!” Needless to say, I couldn’t stop laughing which is awesome because I love humor. We exchanged phone numbers and went on a few dates after that. Definitely the best pick up line I’ve ever heard!
- msdianaisabel "15 Apps For Couples You Never Knew Ex..."
- msdianaisabel "22 Times Animals Proved They Have Souls"
- msdianaisabel "The 19 Most Southern Things That Have..."
- msdianaisabel "A History Of The "19 Kids And Countin..."
- msdianaisabel "21 Puppies Who Had The Absolute Best ..."
- msdianaisabel "21 Of The Most Facepalm Things That E..."
- msdianaisabel "There Are Already Some Scientific Qui..."
- msdianaisabel "30 Insanely Addictive Game Apps You'v..."
- msdianaisabel "19 Things That Are The Literal Worst"
- msdianaisabel "18 People Who Shouldn't Be Allowe..."
- msdianaisabel "Arizona Law That Denies Bail For Undo..."
- msdianaisabel "38 Pets Who Celebrated "Dress Your Pe..."
- msdianaisabel "The Year In Snoop"
- msdianaisabel "Gunman Kills Self After Shooting At A..."
- msdianaisabel "34 Gifts For The Coolest Baby You Know"
- msdianaisabel "24 Things Most People Pretend To Unde..."