1. THE ‘NOT YOU TOO?’ #juststandingthere msuic video
The most recent was poor Lorde, Interesting take, I like the light changes, and the occasional participation in the actual song. With this incarnation of the #juststandingthere music video we have the treat of gazing at an alien, with uncomfortably dark wormy lips, eyes that seem to be getting further apart as the minutes pass, and an outfit that looks like its sponsored by the deadliest catch. This video will not be nominated for anything.
2. THE RIP OFF #juststandingthere
AHHH yes, for this one, we find a desperate artist using this tired vehicle as a way to be “different.” Janelle showed us a range of emotion with hint of nudity… what are we suppose to think is going on down there?
She chose to at least participate in the song a little more then Lorde, but even SHE gets tired of this video a few times, breaking from the lyrics and crying, out of pure boredom. Surprisingly, this video was NOT nominated for anything.
3. THE ORIGINAL #juststandingthere
Then there’s the original, obviously the inspiration for Janelle Monea’s video, but at least in this video D’Angelo has FULL participation in the song, and well, full participation in a lot of stuff apparently. This video was even nominated for video of the year, or some crap like that. It was a #juststandingthere video that Blew our minds. but now, all this genera of music video makes me want to do is Blow chunks (geez, that was corny..im sorry) did I miss any #juststandingthere videos?
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.