1. You’re terrified of announcing your pregnancy because you don’t want to lose out on career advancement opportunities.
How much longer can I suck this thing in?
9. Everyone is very concerned you might not complete all of your projects before you have the baby.
It’ll all be done assuming the human I’m creating in my womb cooperates.
12. The women in your workplace all want to share their labor stories with you.
“I was in labor for like, 4 days. No epidural and my baby was breach.”
24. As annoying as your colleagues may be, you know you are going to miss the daily reality TV show catch up with them very soon.
See you in 12 weeks!
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.