1. With his franchise comfortably out of the playoffs, Michael Jordan (50) decided this past weekend was the perfect time to tie the knot with his 35-year-old girlfriend and former model Yvette Prieto.
The couple met at a Miami nightclub in 2008, and were married on Sunday in Palm Beach, Florida, in front of a few hundred of his closest friends and family members, including Tiger Woods, Spike Lee, Scottie Pippen, and Patrick Ewing.
And one can only imagine what he wore.
Seriously, what do you think he wore? If “Cosby” is a legitimate guess, then I say “Cosby.”
Oh, what the fu-
The married life has changed you, Mike.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."