2. And this is a statue at the Walnut Street Theatre in Philadelphia:
3. The statue was actually crafted after Philadelphia actor Edwin Forrest, but the resemblance is uncanny.
4. I mean, they’re practically the same person.
5. Now if only all art looked like Ron Swanson…
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.