2. And this is a statue at the Walnut Street Theatre in Philadelphia:
3. The statue was actually crafted after Philadelphia actor Edwin Forrest, but the resemblance is uncanny.
4. I mean, they’re practically the same person.
5. Now if only all art looked like Ron Swanson…
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯