Skip To Content
    Nov 10, 2014

    Microwaved Glow Stick Explodes In Kid's Face, Dad Comes To Hilarious Rescue

    "Not to mention it's all over your awesome shirt."

    For some strange reason, this kid decided to microwave a glow stick...

    And then shake it, causing the hot glow stick liquid to explode all over him.

    Fortunately, his dad — who has clearly dealt with these types of antics before — was nearby to help out and provide some hilarious one-liners.

    Watch the video:

    View this video on YouTube

    youtu.be

    And, don't worry, Jack is fine, according to his older brother who uploaded the video.

    h/t Reddit

    BuzzFeed Daily

    Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!

    Newsletter signup form