Here is everything I know about the TV show Friends, which may or may not be true:
- Chandler is some sort of boss. He's in love with Monica.
- Joey is a struggling actor, who eventually lands on a soap opera. He loves food.
- Ross is a paleontologist and/or loves dinosaurs. He had a pet/friend monkey. He is Monica's brother and dates Rachel.
- Rachel has some type of creative job. She had a fling with an intern. She dates Ross.
- Monica is neat/a control freak who makes delicious candy. She is Ross' sister and is in love with Chandler.
- Phoebe is a free spirit and freelance guitarist. She only recently learned how to ride a bicycle.
- The three men live together and the three women live together across the hall in a New York apartment. Actually, no. Someone recently told me Phoebe does not live there. So Phoebe is homeless. The group likes to meet and gossip at the Central Perk coffee shop.
OK, let's begin.
Roommate Game Night
Never a Bride
We Are Family
I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
It's All Over Now
This has been the first edition of "Guess the Plot" with Logan Rhoades.
Want me to write about another show? Leave a suggestion in the comments.
Also, big thanks to Krystie Lee Yandoli for providing what actually happened in the episodes.