Last night, something really unique happened…
2. Jordan Staal…
3. And Eric Staal…
4. Played with their little brother Jared Staal, who was making his NHL debut.
5. And all three brothers started on the same line for the Carolina Hurricanes.
6. Forming the Staal Brothers Trifecta of Awesome-ness.
Hey, their numbers are 11, 12, and 13. So cute.
This historic moment (just the fourth time three brothers have played a game for the same NHL team) came after Jared Staal was called up from the AHL on Wednesday, and in a surprise move by coach Kirk Muller, put on the starting front line with his brothers Thursday night.
8. And as fate would have it, the three brothers played against the New York Rangers…
9. Where their other brother Marc Staal plays.
Unfortunately, Marc has been out with an eye injury, so he was not able to enter the game. But if that did happen, I think the world would have exploded or something. Just too much Staal power in one place.
Umm, guys, you’re out of order.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.