1. On Sunday, ESPN Countdown had a segment where Cris Carter faced off against Keyshawn Johnson in a one-handed catch contest — a drill they used to do during warm-ups.
2. And it started off pretty lopsided, as Cris Carter snagged two clean catches, leaving Keyshawn looking like an amateur.
3. But after a ball sailed away from CC, Keyshawn was able to make things a little interesting.
4. And with both players catching the fourth ball, we had a legit contest brewing.
5. Well, sort of. Cris Carter finished things off going 4-5, and Keyshawn slapped at the last ball, going 2-5.
6. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, they invited NFL Insider Adam Schefter to partake in the contest. He was able to make a catch after some quick tips from Carter.
7. And with his adrenaline pumping, Schefter decided to try to do it one-handed and, well, this happened:
Oh, Adam, you slay me.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.