2. Wait, no. First they were brothers.
3. Then they became football players.
4. Then it was Football Cops.
5. Anyway, now they’re rappers.
6. Hardcore rappers.
7. Okay, maybe not THAT hardcore, but who cares?
8. You don’t need to be hardcore or good at rapping to be entertaining.
9. Look, even Archie’s getting into it.
10. Check out the music video:
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.