1. The Los Angeles Kings are your Stanley Cup champions. After a 3rd period comeback, the Kings defeated the New York Rangers 3-2 in double-overtime en route to capturing their second Stanley Cup in three seasons.
3. Now back in Los Angeles for Game 5, the Rangers carried a 2-1 lead into the 3rd period, but were hit with a controversial tripping penalty that led to the game-tying power play goal.
4. In the second overtime, it was Alec Martinez with the trophy-clinching goal for the Kings.
5. Justin Williams, the leading scorer of the Stanley Cup final, was named the Conn Smythe winner as the MVP of the playoffs.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏