1. The Los Angeles Kings are your Stanley Cup champions. After a 3rd period comeback, the Kings defeated the New York Rangers 3-2 in double-overtime en route to capturing their second Stanley Cup in three seasons.
3. Now back in Los Angeles for Game 5, the Rangers carried a 2-1 lead into the 3rd period, but were hit with a controversial tripping penalty that led to the game-tying power play goal.
4. In the second overtime, it was Alec Martinez with the trophy-clinching goal for the Kings.
5. Justin Williams, the leading scorer of the Stanley Cup final, was named the Conn Smythe winner as the MVP of the playoffs.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝