A trailer came out recently for a Korean baseball gorilla movie called Mr. Go. I have no idea when it hits theaters because I do not speak nor read Korean, but here’s basically what happens:
2. Okay, so there’s this girl. And she’s friends with a gorilla.
3. And they become the main attraction at the circus.
4. But then buildings fall down.
5. So they join a baseball team.
6. And guess what…
7. The gorilla is awesome at baseball!
8. And so helicopter man is like, “Go back to the circus!”
9. Then more stuff happens.
10. And gorilla bomb.
Basically, it’s the best movie ever.
12. Watch the trailer:
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘