1. When LeBron James knew it was over.
2. When Tim Duncan received a standing ovation.
3. When Manu got a well-deserved hug.
4. When the original big three were finally able to enjoy their hard work.
5. Pop being Pop.
6. When Tony and Timmy loved each other.
7. When LeBron James recognized.
8. When Tim Duncan hugged his kids.
It’s Father’s Day!
9. When Tim Duncan hugged David Robinson.
10. When Belinelli, Splitter, and Baynes embraced their roots.
11. When Duncan and Ginobili embraced each other.
12. When the team held up the trophy for the first time.
13. When Kawhi Leonard won MVP.
This is the future, y’all.
14. Pop loving it.
15. When Leonard attempted to soak it all in…
16. And Tim Duncan perhaps for the last time.
17. Congratulations, San Antonio!
- The death toll has risen to 36 in the Oakland warehouse party fire. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏