1. When LeBron James knew it was over.
2. When Tim Duncan received a standing ovation.
3. When Manu got a well-deserved hug.
4. When the original big three were finally able to enjoy their hard work.
5. Pop being Pop.
6. When Tony and Timmy loved each other.
7. When LeBron James recognized.
8. When Tim Duncan hugged his kids.
It’s Father’s Day!
9. When Tim Duncan hugged David Robinson.
10. When Belinelli, Splitter, and Baynes embraced their roots.
11. When Duncan and Ginobili embraced each other.
12. When the team held up the trophy for the first time.
13. When Kawhi Leonard won MVP.
This is the future, y’all.
14. Pop loving it.
15. When Leonard attempted to soak it all in…
16. And Tim Duncan perhaps for the last time.
17. Congratulations, San Antonio!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.