1. Meet Zach Smith.
This Taylor Lautner look-alike is the No. 2 long snapper in the country and a USC commit. If that’s not impressive enough (it’s not), he made a trick-shot video to showcase his long-snapping skills, and it’s actually quite impressive.
Here are some of the highlights:
3. Bottle on the fire hydrant:
4. The William Tell:
Slight tippy toes action going on, but still solid.
5. Over the staircase:
Nothin’ but trash can.
6. Balcony shot:
Okay, that was legit.
7. Full-court shot:
Straight cash, homie.
8. Through the car windows:
And a bonus nut shot!
9. Check out the full video here:
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏