Pumping Iron is a documentary focused around Arnold Schwarzenegger and his quest for a sixth consecutive Mr. Olympia title. Arnold takes the audience behind the curtain and into the gym to show what it really takes to sculpt the perfect body, and along with it, how to pick up and break down everyone around him, including an up-and-coming Lou Ferrigno. It’s Arnold at his most raw and very best.
Here are just a few of the great lines he has in the film:
10. And finally…
11. Oh, Arnold. Never change.
12. Watch the full video here:
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."