Quick note: For the sake of this article, we are only looking at the starting NFL quarterbacks who have shirtless pictures floating around the internet. Which means guys like Russell Wilson, Philip Rivers, Matt Schaub and newcomer Geno Smith are automatically out. Okay, let’s begin.
2. The Worst:
6. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning doesn’t necessarily have a bad body, it’s just not the body you’d expect from a professional athlete. It’s too bad for him that he’s going up in this shirtlessness competition against mobile quarterbacks that occasionally have to run more than ten feet at a time for their job. Not a lot of cardio in Peyton’s life.
8. The Best:
13. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
You know how food has the serving size on the back of the package? I wouldn’t be surprised if Colin Kaepernick actually follows that. This fool probably eats like six chips and then he’s done. And no joke, I didn’t even know abs could be that big without steroids. I don’t, man, something’s up. I think it’s his metabolism. HIYO!
14. Honorable Mention:
15. (Worst) Tony Romo: Dallas Cowboys
Why won’t you take your shirt off, Tony Romo? What are you hiding? How big is your belly?
And there you have it. Think we left someone off? Prove it.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃