On Monday night, a massive snowstorm was expected to hit the Northeast with NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio calling it "one of the largest snowstorms in the history of this city." With instructions not to "underestimate this storm," residents hunkered down and prepared their survival kits...
1. Survival Kit Includes: An already opened bottle of Hennessy, one plastic cup, a tube full of marijuana, a pack of wild 'n mild cigars, and rolling papers.
2. Survival Kit Includes: Three packages of handcrafted marshmallows, a yoga mat, a Harper's Bazaar magazine, a travel-size scrabble board, and an iPad streaming Netflix.
3. Survival Kit Includes: One can of Red Bull, one jug of lemon-lime Gatorade, a pizza Lunchables, a pack of gummy bears, a QuickChek sandwich, and three fully charged external battery chargers.
4. Survival Kit Includes: One jar of apple pie moonshine.
5. Survival Kit Includes: Four bottles of red wine and a LEGO Chima set for ages 8-14.
6. Survival Kit Includes: A large pizza, 20 Chicken McNuggets, a large order of fries, two packets of honey mustard sauce, one packet of tangy BBQ sauce, and several packets of ketchup.
7. Survival Kit Includes: A diverse library of movies.
8. Survival Kit Includes: An expensive candle and two bottles of Dom Pérignon.
9. Survival Kit Includes: One already opened can of Monster Energy and a bottle of pineapple flavored New Amsterdam vodka.
10. Survival Kit Includes: A bag of tortilla chips, a container of guacamole, 50 Chicken McNuggets, a single sweet & sour sauce packet, a pack of chicken wings, an orange, a large block of cheese, a box of crackers, a ring of sliced salami, and a guitar.
11. Survival Kit Includes: One box of Velveeta Shells & Cheese, one tin of pomegranate green tea bags, and an updated version of Monopoly.
12. Survival Kit Includes: Two bottles of wine, a jug of water, two six packs of chips, a bottle of OJ, three cups of yogurt, a bag of Milano cookies, a three pack of Doublemint gum, a bunch of ground beef, and a five pack of ramen.
13. Survival Kit Includes: One can of Ovaltine, one bottle of Baileys Irish Cream, a pack of marshmallows, and two mugs filled with all of those ingredients.
14. Survival Kit Includes: A plate of Chinese food, a bottle of red wine, a working laptop, and Friday Night Lights.
15. Survival Kit Includes: One bottle of RumChata, one bottle of Fireball whiskey, and two glasses filled with RumChata and ice.
16. Survival Kit Includes: A bottle of red wine, one box of popcorn, one bottle of Baileys Irish Cream, one box of hot cocoa mix, four bottles of nail polish, two magazines, two bars of Ghirardelli chocolate, and Sophia Amoruso's book #GIRLBOSS.
17. Survival Kit Includes: One box of mini brownies, one box of cookies filled with brownies, two pints of ice cream, one case of potato chips, a bottle of Hennessy, and one hookah pipe.
18. Survival Kit Includes: A fat wad of cash, a baggy full of marijuana, and some hash (or possibly dabs) in rolling paper.
19. Survival Kit Includes: A box of blueberry Eggos, a previously opened bottle of Grey Goose vodka, a six pack of Blue Moon, a bottle of Diet Coke, a package of Dunkin' Donuts coffee mix, and two bottles of whiskey.
20. Survival Kit Includes: Two unopened Star Wars toys, a four pack of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, The Land Before Time, and Goonies.
21. Survival Kit Includes: One jar of Nutella and a large jar of extra crunchy Skippy peanut butter.
22. Survival Kit Includes: A box of French Toast Crunch, one Nintendo 64 game console, one N64 game controller, and some of the best damn N64 games ever.
Editor's Note: An earlier version misidentified the object in #18 as bacon. It is apparently drugs and not, in fact, a terribly overcooked strip of bacon.