During Saturday’s Capitals-Stars game, Dallas forward Shawn Horcoff was whistled for hooking. But instead of your typical “Two minutes for hooking” call, referee Mike Leggo took it one step further, explaining “You can’t do that” because, well, you can’t.
2. Watch the video below. And trust me, even though you know it’s coming, it’s still funny.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀