1. While riding the subway, one passenger decided to pull out his saxophone in an attempt to battle another sax musician who was playing Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean” at the end of the car.
2. But instead of a sax battle, the two ended up having a wonderfully improvised duet.
3. Watch the video:
This video was actually posted back in March 2013, but it recently popped up on Reddit and has been gaining some significant popularity since. And because it is awesome, we decided to share it.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.