1. While riding the subway, one passenger decided to pull out his saxophone in an attempt to battle another sax musician who was playing Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean” at the end of the car.
2. But instead of a sax battle, the two ended up having a wonderfully improvised duet.
3. Watch the video:
This video was actually posted back in March 2013, but it recently popped up on Reddit and has been gaining some significant popularity since. And because it is awesome, we decided to share it.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀