In a recent soccer match, Muangthong United forward Mario Djurovski scored a goal to put his team ahead 2-0 in the 35th minute of the match. Then he decided to celebrate in the weirdest way imaginable…
2. He started off by removing his shorts, because DUH!
3. And then he put the shorts on his head and did this…
4. Which unfortunately led to this…
In summary, Mario scored, removed his shorts, put those shorts on his head, received a red card, and was promptly asked to leave the field. Classic soccer.
6. Watch the video here:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀