In a recent soccer match, Muangthong United forward Mario Djurovski scored a goal to put his team ahead 2-0 in the 35th minute of the match. Then he decided to celebrate in the weirdest way imaginable…
2. He started off by removing his shorts, because DUH!
3. And then he put the shorts on his head and did this…
4. Which unfortunately led to this…
In summary, Mario scored, removed his shorts, put those shorts on his head, received a red card, and was promptly asked to leave the field. Classic soccer.
6. Watch the video here:
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎