1. During a timeout in the third quarter of Tuesday night’s Minnesota-Utah game, the Jazz mascot, Jazz Bear, brought a little girl on to the court to help prank the ref.
2. After having their fun, Jazz Bear took the little girl’s hand and brought her to the sideline where he gave her a basketball, presumably to see what she would do with it.
3. What no one expected was that Timberwolves starting point guard Ricky Rubio would walk over to the little girl and pass the ball with her until the timeout was over.
4. And when the game resumed, the little girl was whisked away on the shoulders of Jazz Bear.
It was all super cute.
6. Watch the video here:
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡