1. This is North Carolina.
2. That’s where the Carolina Panthers play.
3. This is South Carolina.
4. No professional sports teams play there, though Jadeveon Clowney could probably beat the Bills by himself.
5. And this is a Carolina Panthers shirt that was recently sold by Nike.
6. Notice anything?
8. This is what it should actually look like.
NIke has since apologized for the misprint and removed the shirt from its web store.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.