1. This is Olivier Giroud, a French footballer who plays for Arsenal FC.
2. He has a knack for finding the camera.
3. Or maybe it’s just that the camera loves him.
4. But I guess when you look like he does, it’s hard NOT to be loved.
5. And he ALWAYS looks good.
6. Whether he’s being serious.
7. Sitting in an ice bath.
8. Joking around.
9. Impersonating the Hulk.
10. Giving the peace sign.
11. Or just relaxing.
12. I mean, come on. Nobody looks like this.
13. Just look at how photogenic he is while jogging.
14. Hugging people.
15. And stretching.
16. And of course he looks good in the rain.
17. This dude even looks good when he’s injured.
18. Heck, he can even make this outfit acceptable.
19. And this is what he looks like when he arrives to games:
20. And during pregame:
21. He’s so handsome he makes other men look like little baby boys.
22. Just standing next to him automatically makes you less attractive.
23. Probably because he has an arsenal of poses.
24. Like this one where he flashes his half sleeve tattoo:
25. Or this one where he’s trying to be serious:
26. And then there’s the “hands on the hips, tongue out” pose:
27. The “I can’t believe what’s happening” pose:
28. And the supermodel pose:
29. And did I mention that he can wink?
30. And be adorable?
31. And has a six-pack?
32. Yep, Olivier Giroud is pretty much perfect.
33. And as a straight man, I have no problem calling him beautiful.
34. Because that’s exactly what he is.
35. Olivier Giroud is a beautiful, beautiful man.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.